Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 341 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.651 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 51% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,631 (R$ 8,090) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (5 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 2 hours ago)