Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 255 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.806 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,347 (R$ 6,088) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 18,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sydney costs AU$16 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zurich costs CHF 30 (28 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle costs AU$20 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Tucson, Arizona costs $218 (about 1 hour ago)