Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 61%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.695 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 113% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,486 (R$ 7,109) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Florianopolis costs R$ 350 (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (39 minutes ago)