Cost of living in Ponta Grossa, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 190 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.778 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ponta Grossa (Brazil) is 28% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,004 (R$ 3,541) in Ponta Grossa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Spokane, Washington costs $2.76 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Stuttgart costs €2.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Gyumri costs 12,000Dram (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $18,959 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tbilisi costs 0.50 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ratlam costs ₨200 (about 1 hour ago)