Cost of living in Poltava, Ukraine compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 389 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.718 MXN / UAH
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Poltava (Ukraine) is 26% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,793 (24,787₴) in Poltava.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ankara costs 360TL (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €12 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Windhoek costs 55 N$ (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 39 lei (16 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £5,590 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (27 minutes ago)