Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 192 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18926 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 32% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,663 (₨ 130,316) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $3,010 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩90,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ahmedabad costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5.51 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Arlington, Texas costs $0.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in London, Ontario costs C$800 (about 2 hours ago)