Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 194 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19047 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 28% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,077 (₨ 126,406) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Novi Sad costs 120 Дин. (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,525 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bratislava costs €0.85 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Marrakech costs 55,000 Dirham (44 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 101,200TL (about 1 hour ago)