Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17328 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 16% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,403 (₨ 181,226) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$400 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 260 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minsk costs 10 BYN (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Goiânia costs R$ 3.70 (30 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Novi Sad costs 100 Дин. (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)