Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 385 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17732 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,395 (₨ 137,576) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Wuhan costs 元10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,220 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨999 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)