Cost of living in Pokhara, Nepal compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 230 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.17977 MXN / NPR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pokhara (Nepal) is 5% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,424 (₨ 158,111) in Pokhara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $1.02 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 500,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Joinville costs R$ 3,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nuremberg costs €1.00 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$40 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Guayaquil costs $350 (about 1 hour ago)