Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 210 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03178 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 157% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,075 (1,009,192 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 25 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$2,744 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Curitiba costs R$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Montreal costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)