Cost of living in Pointe-Noire, Republic of the Congo compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 145%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 357 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03474 MXN / XAF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pointe-Noire (Republic of the Congo) is 155% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 61,256 (1,763,147 Franc) in Pointe-Noire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Dubrovnik costs 40 kn (2 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Toronto costs C$62 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $211 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riyadh costs ﷼ 80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Augsburg costs €520 (about 3 hours ago)