Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 365 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.744 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 56% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,375 (€1,121) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $11 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €55 (about 1 hour ago)