Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 519 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.209 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 40% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,567 (€1,583) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Skopje costs 50,000 ден (2 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Nassau costs B$7 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tlalnepantla costs Mex$ 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €650 (23 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Nha Trang costs 2,000,000 ₫ (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $95 (about 1 hour ago)