Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 683 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.918 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 46% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,064 (€1,530) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Brisbane costs AU$16 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jundiai costs R$ 25 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bilbao costs €19,064 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Anchorage, Alaska costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $29 (about 1 hour ago)