Cost of living in Podgorica, Montenegro compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 414 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.697 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Podgorica (Montenegro) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,233 (€1,702) in Podgorica to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €60 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tirana costs 172 Lek (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 4.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Doha costs 25 ﷼ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)