Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 271 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 11.715 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 15% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,538 (2,265 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Haven, Connecticut costs $10 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $40 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Pedro Sula costs L 10,845 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oporto costs €1,000 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $40 (39 minutes ago)
- 12.6 oz hair shampoo 2-in-1 in Santa Cruz, California costs $4.28 (about 1 hour ago)