Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 287 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 11.661 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 28% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 16,032 (1,375 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$15,717 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $2.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cuiabá costs R$ 4.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,000,000,000,000,000,026,575,110,144 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €560 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vladivostok costs руб 20 (about 2 hours ago)