Cost of living in Plovdiv, Bulgaria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 250 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 10.281 MXN / BGN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Plovdiv (Bulgaria) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,888 (1,351 лв) in Plovdiv to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 400,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)