Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 174 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.889 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,324 (3,135 zł) in Płock.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santo André costs R$ 40 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €6,450 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Luis Obispo, California costs $60 (23 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Sacramento, California costs $3.31 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alto Barinas costs Bs 15,000 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Manchester costs £0.10 (about 1 hour ago)