Cost of living in Płock, Poland compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.210 MXN / PLN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Płock (Poland) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 12,517 (2,403 zł) in Płock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (17 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Kalamata costs €15 (26 minutes ago)