Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 220 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,542 in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Nice costs €1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5,000 (43 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riverside, California costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)