Cost of living in Playa del Carmen, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 274 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Playa del Carmen (Mexico) is 12% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 14,026 in Playa del Carmen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £8 (28 minutes ago)