Cost of living in Piteşti, Romania compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 254 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.789 MXN / RON
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piteşti (Romania) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 13,518 (2,823 lei) in Piteşti to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 50 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sao Jose do Rio Preto costs R$ 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dar es Salaam costs 6,000 Shilling (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbatore costs ₨305 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kolkata costs ₨90 (about 1 hour ago)