Cost of living in Pitea, Sweden compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.240 MXN / SEK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pitea (Sweden) is 63% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 44,140 (19,705 kr) in Pitea to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $10 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £706 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Karachi costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Bacău costs 15 lei (about 1 hour ago)