Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 50%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 367 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.557 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,784 (R$ 6,536) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (32 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (40 minutes ago)