Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 233 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.601 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 58% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,397 (R$ 7,034) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,290 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cleveland, Ohio costs $45 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Manila costs Php10 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$10,000 (37 minutes ago)