Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 65%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 431 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.972 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 29% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,741 (R$ 6,987) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 tickets to the movies in Auckland costs NZ$38 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,118 (15 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 120 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 200 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,100 (about 2 hours ago)