Cost of living in Piracicaba, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 281 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.850 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Piracicaba (Brazil) is 60% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 43,066 (R$ 7,361) in Piracicaba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ravenna costs €20 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kowloon costs HK$16 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £26 (11 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $18 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Southend-on-Sea costs £80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$82 (about 1 hour ago)