Cost of living in Pingdingshan, China compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.701 MXN / CNY
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pingdingshan (China) is 7% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,209 (元8,594) in Pingdingshan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $9 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,286 (25 minutes ago)