Cost of living in Pilsen, Czech Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 384 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.907 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pilsen (Czech Republic) is 39% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,480 (29,205 Kč) in Pilsen to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guaruja costs R$ 20 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ponta Grossa costs R$ 45 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$115 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albany, New York costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Valencia costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)