Cost of living in Phuket, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 472 prices entered by 46 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.586 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Phuket (Thailand) is 56% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 39,065 (66,715 ฿) in Phuket to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$2.10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Trieste costs €500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €489 (about 3 hours ago)