Cost of living in Phan Thiết, Vietnam compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 96 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00082 MXN / VND
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Phan Thiết (Vietnam) is 4% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,985 (22,030,738 ₫) in Phan Thiết.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €200 (about 1 hour ago)