Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 299 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.766 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 70% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,380 (R$ 7,350) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Dhaka costs Taka 125 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangkok costs 300 ฿ (12 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lahore costs ₨200,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,418 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Fukuoka costs ¥185,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kaunas costs €238 (about 1 hour ago)