Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 318 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.219 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,319 (R$ 6,767) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beaverton, Oregon costs $50 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tekirdağ costs 22TL (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Colombo costs 35,000 ₨ (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in London, Ontario costs C$81 (about 4 hours ago)