Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 216 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.386 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 64% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,635 (R$ 7,916) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)