Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 394 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.831 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 30% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,843 (R$ 6,177) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quito costs $350 (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jakarta costs Rp 150,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bern costs CHF 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chengdu costs 元139 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Midland, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $40 (about 1 hour ago)