Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 5.057 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 37% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,658 (R$ 7,051) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lusaka costs 60 Kwacha (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Atyrau costs 1,850 KZT (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jundiai costs R$ 8,600 (21 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Mississauga costs C$1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manila costs Php200 (about 2 hours ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in St. John's, NL costs C$1.13 (about 2 hours ago)