Cost of living in Petropolis, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 121%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 304 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.812 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropolis (Brazil) is 116% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,940 (R$ 3,955) in Petropolis to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,253 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $813 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (35 minutes ago)