Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05497 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 32% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 17,106 (311,191 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨50,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 221 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Moncton costs C$0.30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 260 Kč (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$56,000 (about 3 hours ago)