Cost of living in Petropavl, Kazakhstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 191 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06632 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Petropavl (Kazakhstan) is 19% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 15,198 (229,163 KZT) in Petropavl.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Glasgow costs £3.40 (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1.79 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in São José dos Campos costs R$ 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 88,270 (43 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Toulouse costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)