Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 518 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.14151 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 13% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 23,574 (₨166,593) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Nice costs €696 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 180 (33 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Brasília costs R$ 23 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $99 (43 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antigua Guatemala costs Q130,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 4.25 (about 1 hour ago)