Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 288 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18047 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,228 (₨156,419) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 15,000₴ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Villahermosa costs Mex$ 8,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tbilisi costs 20 Lari (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $90 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Quebec City costs C$900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 888,888 (about 1 hour ago)