Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 296 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.17205 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,055 (₨163,067) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Queretaro costs Mex$ 16,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,745 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nizhniy Novgorod costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$2,580 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$430 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Sharjah costs Dirham 14 (about 2 hours ago)