Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 687 prices entered by 41 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.16468 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,324 (₨159,849) in Peshawar to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beirut costs 30,000 L£ (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $13 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Hyderabad, India costs ₨1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$2,300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Port Vila, Vanuatu costs 9,300Vatu (about 2 hours ago)