Cost of living in Peshawar, Pakistan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 552 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15486 MXN / PKR *
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Peshawar (Pakistan) is 4% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 21,977 (₨141,914) in Peshawar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 128 (3 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Santo André costs R$ 18 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $56 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seoul costs ₩300,000 (about 1 hour ago)