Cost of living in Pescara, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 142%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 211 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.164 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pescara (Italy) is 97% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,602 (€1,220) in Pescara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atyrau costs 2,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)