Cost of living in Perugia, Italy compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 171%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 326 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.969 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perugia (Italy) is 120% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 46,285 (€2,015) in Perugia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 21,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cebu City costs Php150 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brighton and Hove costs £80 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Saint Peter Port costs £10 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in San Diego, California costs $6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lviv costs 300₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (about 1 hour ago)