Cost of living comparison between Perth, Australia and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,350 prices entered by 169 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 15.300 MXN / AUD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 252% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 66,038 (AU$4,316) in Perth to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 186,000 ₫ (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,500 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,338 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Łódź costs 12 zł (about 2 hours ago)