Cost of living in Perth, Australia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 116%|
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 14.787 MXN / AUD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,926 prices entered by 276 different people.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perth (Australia) is 156% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)