Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 366 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.028 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 69% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,534 (€1,840) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Orlando, Florida costs $54 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €300 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in San Diego, California costs $2.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rawalpindi costs ₨300 (33 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$1,032 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 16 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Tromsø costs kr 42 (44 minutes ago)