Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 176 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.496 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 62% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,193 (€985) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)