Cost of living in Perpignan, France compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 197 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 20.665 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Perpignan (France) is 63% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 30,634 (€1,482) in Perpignan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Clermont-Ferrand costs €1.00 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dubai costs Dirham 30 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Córdoba costs ARS $4,574 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lausanne costs CHF 25 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toulouse costs €30 (40 minutes ago)