Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 60%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 361 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00650 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 18,470 (COL$2,840,155) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (13 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 100 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨25,832 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $5,167 (about 1 hour ago)