Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 408 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00591 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 7% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,136 (COL$5,263,919) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,110 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jacksonville, Florida costs $0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Malé costs 1.00 Rufiyaa (15 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Sacramento, California costs $0.19 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iquique costs CH$1,200,000 (about 1 hour ago)