Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 214 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00677 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 15,764 (COL$2,327,585) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (29 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (39 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (40 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (about 1 hour ago)