Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 58%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 525 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00680 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 17% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 31,562 (COL$4,644,047) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 225TL (16 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Saskatoon costs C$2.47 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kozhikode costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $200 (about 2 hours ago)