Cost of living in Pereira, Colombia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 377 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00710 MXN / COP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pereira (Colombia) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,458 (COL$2,882,562) in Pereira to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Medellín costs COL$2,113 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hanoi costs 115,000 ₫ (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Charleston, South Carolina costs $60 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vicenza costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Geneva costs CHF 199 (28 minutes ago)