Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 170%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 502 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 20.206 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pensacola, Florida (United States) is 171% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 62,325 ($3,085) in Pensacola, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Saipan costs $3.79 (2 minutes ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$15 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 15 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Campo Grande costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tampa, Florida costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)