Cost of living in Pemba, Mozambique compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 169 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.30542 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 65% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,630 (67,546 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Jakarta costs Rp 10,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨10,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kyrenia costs €300 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rome costs €1,300 (42 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 15 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)