Cost of living comparison between Pemba, Mozambique and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 171 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.23795 MXN / MZN
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pemba (Mozambique) is 33% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 20,855 (87,644 MT) in Pemba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €1,750 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vienna costs €0.05 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Verona costs €1.30 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,220 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Stuttgart costs €700 (about 1 hour ago)