Cost of living in Pelotas, Brazil compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 70%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 386 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.389 MXN / BRL
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pelotas (Brazil) is 44% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,671 (R$ 6,433) in Pelotas to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $45 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chapeco costs R$ 25 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (36 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kharkiv costs 5.00₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brasília costs R$ 109,730 (about 2 hours ago)