Cost of living in Paysandú, Uruguay compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 413 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.632 MXN / UYU
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Paysandú (Uruguay) is 46% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,085 ($U55,499) in Paysandú to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Rajkot costs ₨800 (27 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kelowna costs C$23,901 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manila costs Php50 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Delhi costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guwahati costs ₨53 (about 2 hours ago)