Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 253 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05497 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 4% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,873 (470,684 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (25 minutes ago)