Cost of living in Pavlodar, Kazakhstan compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 285 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05183 MXN / KZT
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pavlodar (Kazakhstan) is 6% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 25,405 (490,108 KZT) in Pavlodar.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Worth, Texas costs $1,123 (10 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Delhi costs ₨80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨25 (about 1 hour ago)