Cost of living in Pattaya, Thailand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 499 prices entered by 45 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.573 MXN / THB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pattaya (Thailand) is 41% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 35,340 (61,726 ฿) in Pattaya to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kolkata costs ₨19,314 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Halmstad costs 6,500 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lima costs S/. 768 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Collins, Colorado costs $11 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aydin costs 15TL (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)