Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 292 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.118 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 74% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 45,307 (€1,960) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Kumasi costs GH₵155 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (16 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Taipei costs 690 NT$ (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $16 (24 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨100 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $3,558 (28 minutes ago)