Cost of living in Patras, Greece compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 77%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 334 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 22.936 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patras (Greece) is 82% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 49,045 (€2,138) in Patras to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 21,500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩700,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo André costs R$ 25 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Diego, California costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Orlando, Florida costs $762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$48 (about 1 hour ago)