Cost of living in Patna, India compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 409 prices entered by 42 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.27382 MXN / INR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Patna (India) is 14% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 22,464 (₨82,037) in Patna.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs Bs 600,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$1,779 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Poznan costs 1,000 zł (8 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Florianopolis costs R$ 110 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)