Cost of living comparison between Parma, Italy and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.979 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 120% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,544 (€1,253) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuttack costs ₨8,132 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Medellín costs COL$200 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (26 minutes ago)