Cost of living comparison between Parma, Italy and Aguascalientes, Mexico
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.328 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Parma (Italy) is 105% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,678 (€1,263) in Parma to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oxford costs £13 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Manila costs Php3,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Florence costs €88 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Odense costs kr1,199 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$112 (about 2 hours ago)