Cost of living in Pardubice, Czech Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.757 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pardubice (Czech Republic) is about the same as in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 12,977 (17,146 Kč) in Pardubice to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)