Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.653 MXN / SRD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 18% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,082 (8,325 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Shanghai costs 元25 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fukuoka costs ¥1,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Omaha, Nebraska costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $14 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Jeddah costs ﷼ 95 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Birmingham costs £1,400 (about 2 hours ago)