Cost of living in Paramaribo, Suriname compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 301 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.410 MXN / SRD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Paramaribo (Suriname) is 11% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 32,131 (13,331 SRD $) in Paramaribo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 29,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $68 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ul'yanovsk costs руб 15,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Yerevan costs 2,683Dram (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $26 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Osaka costs ¥50,000 (about 1 hour ago)