Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 153%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 823 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2016. Exchange rate: 20.383 MXN / PAB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 108% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,961 (1,274 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bristol costs £24 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 35,000 Gs (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Tel Aviv costs 750 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €1,220 (about 2 hours ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Trondheim costs kr 90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tunis costs 900 Dinar (about 2 hours ago)