Cost of living in Panama City, Panama compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 162%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 906 prices entered by 104 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.720 MXN / PAB
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Panama City (Panama) is 89% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 23,578 (1,260 B/.) in Panama City to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 12,500 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Port of Spain costs 5.00 TT$ (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 89 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Varna costs 1,223 лв (43 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Belize City costs BZ$1.44 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)