Cost of living in Pamplona, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 123%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 440 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 23.435 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Pamplona (Spain) is 98% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 53,508 (€2,283) in Pamplona to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kiel costs €400 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 2,000 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Almaty costs 5,000 KZT (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Astana costs 2,500 KZT (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)