Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 330%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 338 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 21.584 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 386% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 91,084 ($4,220) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Porto Alegre costs R$ 25 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kota costs ₨90 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (33 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Valletta costs €190 (38 minutes ago)