Cost of living in Palo Alto, California, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 266%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 321 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.788 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palo Alto, California (United States) is 304% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 97,055 ($5,166) in Palo Alto, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Basel costs CHF 2,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in İzmir costs 1,900TL (42 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kraków costs 80,790 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨17,281 (about 1 hour ago)