Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 72%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 422 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 13.486 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 115% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 40,921 (NZ$3,034) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 19,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Split costs 30 kn (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dallas, Texas costs $60 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $90 (15 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Campinas costs R$ 95 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Port Louis costs ₨25,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (37 minutes ago)