Cost of living in Palmerston North, New Zealand compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 93%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 105 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 13.222 MXN / NZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palmerston North (New Zealand) is 141% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 57,920 (NZ$4,380) in Palmerston North to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (28 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (32 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (34 minutes ago)