Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 244 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 18.720 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 78% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,384 ($1,783) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 288,990 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mississauga costs C$70 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $13 (41 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Akron, Ohio costs $138 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tirana costs 1,800 Lek (about 1 hour ago)