Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida, United States compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 147%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 462 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.896 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palm Bay, Florida (United States) is 290% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 105,305 ($5,573) in Palm Bay, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $5.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prague costs 550 Kč (32 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Boston, Massachusetts costs $98 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Munich costs €2.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvador costs R$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Atlanta, Georgia costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)