Cost of living in Palikir, Micronesia compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 281 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 18.775 MXN / USD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Palikir (Micronesia) is 51% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 37,798 ($2,013) in Palikir to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Southampton costs £1.34 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Chandigarh costs ₨2,995 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Andong costs ₩12,560 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Vijayawada costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)