Cost of living in Pachuca, Mexico compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017.
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Pachuca (Mexico) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 22,445 in Pachuca to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 3,000 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chiang Mai costs 15,248 ฿ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 790 kr (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salvaleón de Higüey costs RD$ 150 (39 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in San Diego, California costs $17 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Saint Petersburg costs руб 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)