Cost of living in Oviedo, Spain vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 95%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 256 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 21.714 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oviedo (Spain) is 91% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 51,630 (€2,378) in Oviedo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Havana costs 3.00 CUC (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Barquisimeto costs 4,500 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Montevideo costs $U1,170,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Punta del Este costs $U1,170,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ta'if costs ﷼ 8 (about 2 hours ago)