Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 59%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 248 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03014 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 13% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 29,489 (CH$978,559) in Ovalle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cape Town costs R 800 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $18 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 850 kr (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oviedo costs €14 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Luxembourg costs €3,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $2.19 (about 1 hour ago)