Cost of living in Ovalle, Chile vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 211 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02843 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ovalle (Chile) is 9% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,262 (CH$958,769) in Ovalle to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Coimbra costs €250 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Poznan costs 40 zł (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,050 (38 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Edmonton costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arusha costs 8,000 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)