Cost of living in Ourense, Spain compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 168 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 21.891 MXN / EUR
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ourense (Spain) is 85% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,620 (€1,581) in Ourense to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 90,000 Leone (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 100 lei (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $500 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $3,599 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Puerto Vallarta costs Mex$ 135 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Memphis, Tennessee costs $150 (about 2 hours ago)