Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi, Algeria compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19546 MXN / DZD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oum el Bouaghi (Algeria) is 10% cheaper than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Mex$ 18,750 in Aguascalientes you would need to make just about Mex$ 16,902 (86,475 Dinar) in Oum el Bouaghi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €700 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chişinău costs 200 Leu (21 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ghent costs €0.03 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boise, Idaho costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €1,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)