Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 162 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.838 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 9% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,176 (14,788 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €2,100 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbatore costs ₨170 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Dubai costs Dirham 40 (20 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.20 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php14,000 (30 minutes ago)