Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 312 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.001 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 24,858 (12,425 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Aguadilla costs $1.51 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €45 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brisbane costs AU$4.70 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirovohrad costs 200₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$7,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,000 (about 2 hours ago)