Cost of living in Oujda, Morocco compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 387 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.995 MXN / MAD
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Oujda (Morocco) is 8% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 25,854 (12,960 Dirham) in Oujda to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 24,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Denver, Colorado costs $13 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brasília costs R$ 210 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bratislava costs €900 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $1,110 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tallinn costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)