Cost of living comparison between Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso and Aguascalientes, Mexico
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 02, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.03364 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 68% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 26,185 (778,497 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 15,625 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Houston, Texas costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexicali costs Mex$ 750 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $966 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$91 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩60,000 (about 2 hours ago)