Cost of living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 103%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 310 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03378 MXN / XOF
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ouagadougou (Burkina Faso) is 72% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 42,934 (1,270,865 Franc) in Ouagadougou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 25,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ottawa costs C$1,400 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manila costs Php9,000 (3 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Odense costs kr0.67 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨300 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vladivostok costs руб 30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €11 (about 1 hour ago)