Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 431 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.899 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 26% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 28,942 (32,193 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Salalah costs ﷼ 0.500 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Ankara costs 8TL (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colombo costs 450 ₨ (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Pretoria costs R 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 400 (about 1 hour ago)