Cost of living in Ostrava, Czech Republic compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 319 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.871 MXN / CZK
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ostrava (Czech Republic) is 31% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 34,035 (39,097 Kč) in Ostrava to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 26,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Alwar costs ₨10,165 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,033 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Riyadh costs ﷼ 25 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Punto Fijo costs Bs 40,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Boston, Massachusetts costs $813 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chicago, Illinois costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)