Cost of living in Osorno, Chile compared to Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 349 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02906 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 20% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 27,625 (CH$950,562) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 23,000 in Aguascalientes.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Pune costs ₨700 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Rabat costs 100 Dirham (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 799 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Tehran costs ﷼ 75,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Casablanca costs 30 Dirham (41 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Stoke-on-Trent costs £359 (about 1 hour ago)