Cost of living in Osorno, Chile vs Aguascalientes, Mexico
|Personal Care||+ 66%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.02991 MXN / CLP
Do you live in Aguascalientes? We need your help!
Cost of living in Osorno (Chile) is 23% more expensive than in Aguascalientes (Mexico)
For example, you would need at least Mex$ 33,217 (CH$1,110,606) in Osorno to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Mex$ 27,000 in Aguascalientes.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,806 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 120TL (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 860 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Uzhhorod costs 30₴ (about 1 hour ago)